Selling in a Soft Economy
Vertical Sales or Top-Up Sales?
Targeted for today's challenging economy this cassette will help
you develop a better understanding of the action steps involved in creating and
maintaining a strong customer base. Learn how to implement specific plans for increasing
sales; strengthening customer relations; and develop strategies and key plans for success.
- Strategic Account Positioning:
- Evaluate your customers position in your marketplace.
- Develop a strategic sales plan in a challenging
- Strategic Prospecting:
- Strategies for identifying qualified prospects.
- Differentiate yourself from your competition.
- Developing Rapport With Resistant Prospects:
- 8 hidden messages we send to our customers.
- Enhance your professional image and that of your company.
- Strategic Questions to Develop New Business:
- 7 benefits of asking questions.
- 9 specific questions which get your prospects talking.
- Executing A Winning Presentation:
- Identify and use visuals that get results.
- Critical factors for presenting value.
- Creative Value Through Validation:
- Develop and maintain creditability.
- Create belief in your product.
- Sales Manager's "Selling Responsibility":
- 8 strategies to maximize your business with major clients.
- 5 ways to develop a recognized professional image in your
- Strategic Business Reviews:
- Establish a strategic uniqueness with your clients.
- Maximize interface with key decision makers.
- Success - What It IS and How To Get It:
- Identify characteristics of successful people.
- Develop your success plan for a challenging environment.
You can Order Strategic Systems On-line
To Schedule a Speaking Engagement or
Consultation with David W. Richardson, CSP
480-451-8808 or e-mail us at