The manual contains over 550 pages
of worksheets and specific plans for virtually every management
area of critical interest and importance in the 2003 marketplace.
Specifically designed by RRG to assist managers in developing
and extending their leadership and management skills, to increase
performance and productivity. Topics covered include:
- Establish a dress code.
- How to handle rumors.
- How and when to grant salary
- Recruiting, Hiring
- How to interview properly.
- 6 common hiring errors.
- Terminating with dignity.
- Dealing with chronic tardiness.
- Dealing with belligerent employees.
- How to get people to work week-ends.
- How to reduce personal telephone
- 8 critical mistakes sales people
- 10 power persuasion points
to greater sales.
- 29 closing techniques that
- How to use role play to maximize
- 15 tips for better people motivation
- How to use in-store contests
to increase sales.
- How to use recognition and
reprimand to maximize sales.
- Strategic selling plan to increase
sales 20% - 50%.
- Goals keep sales people and
- Making sales targets every
- Managing stress.
- Are you a candidate for burnout?
- Become a better public speaker.
- Time management techniques
for today's mangers.
- Managing the generation gap.
- 7 reasons people fall in 90
- Earning and keeping customer
- Maintaining contact with customers.
You can Order Strategic Systems On-line
To Schedule a Speaking Engagement or
Consultation with David W. Richardson, CSP
480-451-8808 or e-mail us at